Core Correct is the most effective gut health supplement on the market because of a key ingredient, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine.
Most companies use the single amino acid, L-Glutamine, as the main ingredient in their supplement.
Core Correct is a superior product because L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine is:
- A dipeptide combining two important amino acids, L-Glutamine and Alanine.
- More stable and water-soluble than L-Glutamine alone.
- A dipeptide is more easily absorbed than a free-standing amino acid, so your body can quickly use these naturally occurring amino acids to restore your digestive lining.
The difference between products formulated with L-Glutamine and L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine is in the results.
Core Correct works quickly to help your digestive system repair itself with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and a unique blend of restorative botanicals sourced from plants. When mixed with water, Core Correct has a subtle, minty flavor.
Core Correct is formulated right here in the U.S. in a GMP Certified facility. Learn more about the benefits of each ingredient below.
Zinc Carnosine – 2.15 mg
Enhances stomach mucosal defense and slows down inflammatory response
Decreases intestinal permeability by building the integrity of the GI tract
L-Glutamine – 1G
Protects the mucosal lining of the gut
Soothes the intestinal tract
DGL (Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract) – 500mg
Contains anti-inflammatory properties that help heal the stomach lining
Marshmallow Root powder – 200mg
Increases mucilage which helps with healthy elimination
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) – 200mg
Protects and buffers the junctions in small intestines from passing particles
Changes You’ll See
With Core Correct, customers begin to see changes to their health in as little as 10 days. Here are some of the common signs of a healing gut that Core Correct users experience right away:
- Reduced bloating
- Normal bowels
- Decreased acid reflux
- Less anxiety
- Clearer skin
- Better sleep
- Less inflammation
- Mental clarity & better mood
- Improved autoimmune symptoms
Try Core Correct for 30 days, risk free.
Your gut health is personal, and it’s important that you find a product that works for you. We believe that you’ll love Core Correct and the results you experience from it.
But don’t take our word for it. Try Core Correct for yourself, and if it doesn’t help you, send it back within 30 days for a full refund. Your health and happiness are what matter most to us.
Is Core Correct for Me?
We understand you may question if you even need a gut health supplement. Here are some common thoughts from our customers:
But My Stomach Doesn’t Hurt…
Pain-free health issues that come from the gut include: anxiety, insomnia, irritability, depression, brain fog, skin issues and autoimmune diseases.
If you’re experiencing any of the symptoms of a leaky gut, Core Correct can dramatically improve your symptoms in the first month. You’ll quickly learn that a healthy gut is the key to restoring your overall emotional and physical health.
But I Take Probiotics…
Probiotics are an excellent way to add good bacteria to the gut, but they do not restore and heal the lining of the gut. With $56.6 billion spent on probiotics in 2020, most people are still searching for answers to their digestive and gut-related health problems.
Core Correct actually helps probiotics to be more readily utilized, because a healthy gut lining is lush and more receptive to good bacteria.
Why Is Gut Health so Important?
Gut health determines whole body health.
The gut serves as the entryway and portal to the body. It’s where food, vitamins, minerals and nutrients are digested and absorbed.
But did you know that your gut is responsible for much more than digesting your food? The gut also:
- Produces serotonin, “the happy hormone,” for mood regulation
- Stops bad bacteria from entering the bloodstream
- Builds the immune system
- Aids in melatonin production, the neurotransmitter that helps you sleep
If you experience emotional issues, physical ailments, or sleep problems, you likely have incurred damage to your gut. Most of us have a weakened or damaged digestive lining due to exposure to one or all of the following:
- NSAID’s (like Motrin and Advil)
- Processed foods & glutens
Also, as we age, our digestive lining begins to thin and become more porous. Many adults and the elderly can experience diverticulitis as a result. Fortunately, with proper support, the gut repairs itself quickly and easily. A healthy gut then functions correctly, and whole body health can be restored.
Here are some facts about the importance of gut health:
- Johns Hopkins Medical School reports that 90% of the body’s serotonin, the happy hormone, is made in the gut. Emotional issues including anxiety, irritability, and depression often occur.
- Serotonin is a precursor the body needs to create Melatonin and Melatonin regulates our sleep. Customers who take Core Correct before bed report sleeping soundly for the first time in years.
- A leaky gut is not able to prevent harmful bacteria and toxins from passing into the bloodstream. The body often responds with an immune response in the form of health conditions such as: IBS, bloating, migraines, inflammation, diarrhea, acne, constipation, indigestion, eczema, and even auto immune diseases.
- Many people try to treat and manage these health conditions with frustrating results. The answer often lies at the at the very source where it originated, a leaky gut.